VOLUME 1, ISSUE 1
- Get tech tips from the pros
- Hurricane season is fast approaching. Do you have everything you need?
- Meet the Summer 2011 Interns
- Apache is up and running with social media web-sites. Find out more infor-mation on the last page!
10 Tech Tips
Will You Be
10 Tech Tips Everyone Should Know
1. Make sure you know your product manual inside and out before operating your product.
2. Have back up supplies such as fuel and filters in case of an emergency and you can’t run out to get them.
3. Keep your generator in a dry area and make sure it’s clean. Getting dirt or water in your generator can cause unnecessary problems.
4. Be aware of your warranty expiration date and know the procedure if you transfer ownership of your equipment.
5. Many replacement parts for your Apache equipment can be found at your local Apache Service Centers.
6. Check the overall condition of your equipment at least twice a year. If you find loose wires or bolts it could be time for a service checkup.
7. When trying to find the serial number on your Apache product, it is going to the very last line of number and letters you see and is typically located near the side of the motor.
8. Keep your generator in a safe place at least 15 ft. away from your home or business.
9. Turn off all equipment powered by your generator before turning the generator on/ off.
10. You can damage your generator by overloading it. Know your needed wattage. Only plug in essential items.
What the New Generator-Welder Can Do For You
The Generator-Welder is Apache Power’s newest addition to our product line. It works off diesel fuel and has a single piston motor similar to the ADG8500. It operates by splitting generator power with weld-ing capabilities.
The Generator-Welder is great for remote locations because it is compact and lightweight. It has a direct fuel injection system and an electric starter with an optional recoil starter. It also has AC and DC outputs and a large fuel tank capacity of four gallons.
This product is ideal for ranchers, utility companies, road-side assistance, oil field areas, and remote fence repair. If you want more information on how to order your own Apache Generator-Welder, do not hesi-tate to call us. We would be more than happy to get you started with your new “go-to” piece of equip-ment.
Will You Be Ready for Hurricane Season?
There are a lot of precautions an individual can take when preparing for hurricane season. It’s best to have a check list of items incase of an emergency. Some of the most important items on your list should include water, food, clothing, blankets, radios, telephones, tools, and flashlights. But what about generators? It’s a piece of equipment that is somewhat overlooked or not thought of when preparing for a natural disaster. If the power goes out in a home or business, you need something dependable to back up your power source. Apache has two different generators to choose from, diesel and gas. The gas and diesel generators both have their advantages, but it really comes down to personal preference on which one you choose. Whichever model you select, make sure you are as prepared as possible for the hurricane and knowledgeable about the equipment.
Atlantic hurricane season is June 1st to November 30th. Top meteorologists hurricane fore-cast predicted a serious, above-average season for 2011. Make sure you have your Apache generator and hurricane check-list!
Test Your Knowledge
Portable generators offer great benefits when outages effect your home or business. Think you are a generator pro? Take our quiz and see how well you do. (Answers are in small print at the end of this page.)
True or False?
1. It is safe to run your generator indoors.
2. You should never connect your generator directly to your home’s wiring.
3. It’s ok to refuel when the generator is still on.
4. While using your generator, you should unplug the highest voltage items first.
5. To avoid electrical shock, make sure your generator is properly grounded.
6. It is safe to place your generator by an open window.
7. Each generator has a wattage that provides a limit on what it can safety power.
8. Generators can be used in a wide range of temperatures.
Letter From the President
Apache is continuing to move forward with more products and accessories for our current product line. New accessories for current products include generator covers, hoses for water pumps, more nozzles for pressure washers, and pre-heaters for generators.
Check the Apache website for when the accessories, new propane generators, winches, and snow blowers will be available. Our company is ever expanding. Besides our own warehouses in Texas and New York, we are opening up in Toronto and Ontario Canada.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter and Facebook. As we prepare for hurricane season, you should do the same. We thank you for the business you provided us and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.
Senior Vice President
Sales and Operations
Apache Power Industrial
Answers:1.F 2.T 3.F 4.T 5.T 6.F 7.T 8.T
V O L U M E 1 , I S S U E 1
P A G E 3
Meet the Summer Interns
| University: St. Edwards
Favorite thing about
something different everyday.
AGPW2700 because not
only can you use it for
business, but you can use
it at home. It’s probably
the most user-friendly.
Interesting Fact: I am
Favorite thing about
Apache: The friendly staff.
AGAC250 because I can
push it around like a
Interesting Fact: I like to
Texas at San Antonio
Favorite thing about
Apache: Creative freedom
AGPW2700 because it
gives an amazing car wash.
Interesting Fact: I love
running and spin classes.
|University: St. Edwards
Favorite thing about
Apache: Being able to
learn about Marketing in
Favorite Product: ADGW7500E
because I like
Interesting Fact: I like
gardening and hiking.
P A G E 4
Apache was founded in 2006 with a vision to create a gas/diesel power equipment distribut-ing and wholesale company. From day one, Apache has aimed to provide equipment with superior performance and team members who provide exceptional service. With over 30 years of combined experience in the power equipment industry, Apache’s leadership is involved in every decision from manufacturing to service to distribution. Apache Power is a privately held corporation headquartered in Georgetown,Texas.
|It seems like the entire world has jumped on the Social Media bandwagon. There is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, and many more that have taken over this generation of advertising. Although they may seem bewildering at times, following social media sites can be quite beneficial. Social media sites can give you new infor-mation about a particular company, give you inside information on exclusive deals and offers, and connect you to people that have similar interests and stories.
Our customers are the single most im-portant aspect of our company and we have created three social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn) to keep customers up to date on all of the excit-ing and interesting things going on with Apache Power.
|Warning: Stalking Apache Power on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is totally acceptable. Excessive stalking could cause brand loyalty, higher IQ scores, and extensive knowledge about Apache Power. Do NOT use our social media sites or purchase from our company if you do not like great value, quality equipment, and/or superior customer service.